4.7 (5 Reviews)
-66% Free Shipping
|Size:||25.5mm x 40mm x 140mm|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Beam Shape||2mm X 5mm|
|Power Supply:||2 X 16340 Lithium Batteries|
|Battery Lifetime:||30 - 120 mins|
|Switch:||Push Button Constant On / Off|
|Expected Lifetime:||>5,000 hours|
How to Use
1. Put 2x 16340 batteries into your powerful laser pointer(Positive pole -- outward, negative pole -- inward).
2. Wear laser goggles before turning it on.
3. Presh the button ( at the tail of laser pen) to light it on.
4. Rotate the top part to adjust focus.
5. Mount the laser heads (also called laser lens) on your high power laser pointer to transform it into a starry laser pointer pen.
6. Presh button to turn it off.
1. Do not direct eye exposure to laser beam, Avoid causing permanent damage.
2. Please keep laser out of the reach of children.
3. Do not whack or drop it.
4. Do not let dust fall in the light hole.
5. Do not disassemble the product, or the consequences will be conceited.
6. Do not exceed 1 minutes for continuous use, otherwise it will affect service life.
A high powered laser can burn things because the beam is extremely concentrated light and light energy can be absorbed by some objects and converted to heat. That is why the higher the power, the price of the laser pen is also higher
The burning ability of a laser depends on several factors:
Laser Output Power: Higher power laser beams burn things more easily and faster.
Laser Beam Width: A thinner laser beam always burn things better than a wider laser beam.
Object Color: Dark colored objects normally absorb more light energy so they are easier to burn than light colored objects that sometimes do not absorb light energy.
Immobile: A moving laser beam does not give the object enough time to absorb light energy. The laser beam dot needs to keep still on the object for several seconds to make it burn.
When you order from htpow.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Htpow.com offers two different international shipping methods:
|Shipping To||Shipping Methods||Delivery Time||Rates|
|Standard Shipping||7 - 10 Business Days||$0.00|
|Expedited Shipping||3 - 5 Business Days||$15.00|
Note: The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped. Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays. These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times. We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event.
* Expedited shipping can not be used for PO Box addresses
* Do not disassemble the product, or the consequences will be conceited.
Our products have a one year warranty, as long as there is any quality problems in our products, but not including man-made damage and disassembly, we will replace the new product.