4.9 (2 Reviews)
-30% Free Shipping
|Size||277mm * 35mm|
|Material||Aircraft Grade Aluminum|
|Beam Shape||2mm X 5mm|
|Switch||Light Touch Switch|
|Modes||Momentary, Strobe and Continuous Wave|
|Beam Distance||15,000m-20,000 Meters|
|Power Supply||2*26650 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries(include)|
|Working Temperature||30°F ~ 86°F|
|Storage Temperature||14°F ~ 104°F|
|Expected Lifetime||>5,000 hours|
* 1X Laser Pointer
* 5X Laser Head Caps
* 2X 26650 Rechargeable Batteries
* 1X Battery Charger
* 1X Laser Goggles
* 1X Manuals
* 1X Explosion-proof High-grade Aluminum Box
1. Open the laser tail counterclockwise.
2. Insert the battery negative upward and then tighten the tip of the laser pen.
3. Turn on the tail button of the flashlight.
4. The beam of the focus is most thinnest and the beam of both side of the focus is more thicker, you can adjust the head to right, the light will become wilder, focus is nearer.
5. Please remove the battery if you do not use it for a long time.
6. When charging the battery, pay attention to battery' s positive and negative, It can avoid to damage the adapter.
7. Generally speaking, when battery charge for 2-8 hours, the red light mean it is charging, orange light mean it is full, green light mean the battery is fully filled.
Make sure to be aware of the cycle duty of your laser. Generally speaking it's recommended to leave the laser on for no more than 60 seconds with a 60 second break in between cycles. This is to ensure your diode doesn't burn out early.
A high power laser can burn things because the beam is extremely concentrated light and light energy can be absorbed by some objects and converted to heat. That is why the higher the power, the price of the laser pen is also higher
The burning ability of a laser depends on several factors:
Laser Output Power: Higher power laser beams burn things more easily and faster.
Laser Beam Width: A thinner laser beam always burn things better than a wider laser beam.
Object Color: Dark colored objects normally absorb more light energy so they are easier to burn than light colored objects that sometimes do not absorb light energy.
Immobile: A moving laser beam does not give the object enough time to absorb light energy. The laser beam dot needs to keep still on the object for several seconds to make it burn.
When you order from htpow.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Htpow.com offers two different international shipping methods:
|Shipping To||Shipping Methods||Delivery Time||Rates|
|Standard Shipping||7 - 10 Business Days||$0.00|
|Expedited Shipping||3 - 5 Business Days||$15.00|
Note: The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped. Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays. These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times. We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event.
* Expedited shipping can not be used for PO Box addresses
* Do not disassemble the product, or the consequences will be conceited.
Our products have a one year warranty, as long as there is any quality problems in our products, but not including man-made damage and disassembly, we will replace the new product.